10-channel PA pre-amplifier mixer.
The Stage Line PA-1412MX has nine XLR microphone inputs and one RJ45 microphone input for a special PTT (Push To Talk) microphone. The PTT mic has a priority circuit which gives the signal from this microphone priority over the other nine mics.
The 10 channel mixer pre-amp is perfect for a conference room, board-room or business meeting venue. Each of the ten microphones has an individual volume control.
Four of the XLR input channels can be switched to line level input via twin phono (RCA) inputs to connect the audio output of a laptop, CD player, VCR machine, iPod or similar audio device.
- 5 XLR input channels, switchable mic/line
- 4 input channels, switchable XLR mic/RCA line
- 2 XLR master outputs
- 1 record output (master 1, master 2)
- Input channels with level control and output selector switch (master 1, master 1+2, master 2)
- Each master output with 2-way tone control
- Chime button with priority circuit, remote control possible, 2-tone chime or 4-tone chime, siren (selectable)
- 1 push-to-talk connection, RJ45, with priority circuit (suitable e.g. for PA-4000PTT)
- Low cut filter to be switched on additionally for each microphone input
- Priority circuit for channels 2-3
- Phantom power for electret microphones can be switched on additionally for each XLR input channel
- Mains operation or 24V emergency power operation
- Frequency range 20-20,000Hz (-0.5dB)
- Input sensitivity
Mic 2.5mV, bal.
Line XLR 250mV, bal.
Line RCA 250mV, unbal.
- Outputs 1.2V/200Ω, bal.
- S/N ratio
Mic > 60dB
Line > 75dB
THD < 0.05%
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 C
- Power supply 230V/50Hz/15VA, 24V DC current /0.5A
- Dimensions 482x45x240mm, 1RS
- Weight 3.9kg