iConnectMIDI is the ultimate tool in your MIDI arsenal. With iConnectMIDI, you will no longer need to setup and configure multiple MIDI function boxes and applications - it does it all.
iConnectMIDI connects to all of your standards based MIDI gear. Count them, we have the ability to handle twelve (12) MIDI ports in all.
2 miniUSB ports
- iOS Devices including iPhone (3GS and up), iPod touch (3G and up) and iPad devices running at least iOS 4.2. 1 USB A Host Port
Personal Computers - Mac OS X, Windows (XP and up) and Linux using standard MIDI compliant drivers.
each port supports 12 Mbps Full Speed USB and presents as standard USB MIDI 1.0 Device.
- supports any USB MIDI 1.0 class compliant device 2 x 2 MIDI DIN ports
12 Mbps Full Speed USB.
supplies up to 500 mA power
supports standard powered USB hub (up to 8 devices)
- input / output Classic MIDI DIN pairs
31250 bps throughput
MIDI Manufacturing Association compliant
iConnectMIDI is packed with a patent pending MIDI Data Management Engine that enables several configurable functions making it one of the most powerful MIDI Interfaces on the market.
MIDI Bridge (no computer required)
- bridge between USB MIDI 1.0 devices and classic MIDI DIN devices MIDI Merge
bridge between multiple USB MIDI 1.0 devices
- merge two or more MIDI input ports to a single output port MIDI Thru
maintains small overflow buffer for each port to handle flux of events
configurable for multiple merge routes
- send a MIDI input port to one or more output port MIDI Mute on Input
configurable for multiple thru routes
by default, iConnectMIDI will pass all MIDI ports to all other MIDI ports
- mute unwanted events from a particular MIDI input from getting into the system. MIDI Mute on Output
mute by event groups
- mute unwanted events from being sent to specific MIDI outputs from the system. MIDI Route
mute by event groups
- intelligent MIDI data routing and management Configuration Storage
- when you have iConnectMIDI configured to just how you want it, save the configuration into internal memory - settings will be used on next power up - no computer required.
iConnectMIDI is fully user upgradable. Firmware updates are released through playable MIDI files, downloaded through the Internet. Be sure to register your product with us to get notifications of any updates.
Small, but built to take it...
All this, and it is small - rugged and robust. Width: 11.0 cm (4.3 inches)
Depth: 7.0 cm (2.75 inches)
Height: 3.5 cm (1.4 inches)
Weight: 320 grams (0.7 lbs)
iConnectMIDI has passed several certification and regulatory approvals and testing.
Apple MFi Certified
Made for iPad
Made for iPhone (4, 3GS)
Made for iPod touch (4th generation, 3rd generation)
Tested to comply with FCC Standards for indoor use.
Conforms to applicable CE standards for Europe and many other countries.