The X-TOUCH MINI Ultra-Compact Universal USB Control Surface puts the power of your production software right at your fingertips! The user-friendly and extremely versatile X-TOUCH MINI gives you take-anywhere, hands-on control of all popular DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications. Let your creativity run wild when you get your hands off your mouse and onto this nifty little controller.
Today’s DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-TOUCH MINI to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable – as soon as you take it from the box – no setup required.
The X-TOUCH MINI features a long-lasting 60 mm master fader, and a Dual Layer Mode for quick changes between DAW and instrument control – or switching between any two applications. For example, a DJ can use one layer for virtual synths – and the other to control lighting during his show. Or an engineer in a house of worship could control lighting on one layer and playback from a DAW in the other. You get right to being creative quickly, because the MINI comes with pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box. However, you are also free to customize the experience with our free, downloadable and user-friendly editor app.
- A true plug-and-play USB control surface you can take anywhere
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars make adjusting parameters easy
- 16 dedicated illuminated buttons provide direct access to transport and other functions
- Instantly access up to 2 completely independent layers with 25 control elements each
- Control plug-ins and DAWs via MIDI or Mackie Control protocols
- Tough, ultra-compact design easily cascades with other Behringer X-Touch models