As one of dbx's specialist equalisers, the iEQ31 won't disappoint. The iEQ31 won't disappoint and is great value for money. As well as the unparalleled equalisation specs, the iEQ31 also comes with built in necessities which include advanced feedback suppression (AFS), Type V noise reduction, and PeakStopPlus limiting. It also has a 10Hz to 22kHz frequency response and a 113dB dynamic range. In addition to the two 15-band channels of 2/3-octave equalization, the iEQ31 also offers +12dB input gain range; switchable +6 or +15dB boost/cut range, 40mm faders, XLR, 1/4'' and Euroblock inputs and outputs, nonconductive nylon sliders; and a perceptive user interface with inclusive output and gain reduction metering. Whether it is used in the studio or on tour, the iEQ31 can be relied on for its superior and intricate design, extraordinary sound, superior performance, and consistency.
Additionally, the unit offers dbx Type V noise reduction and PeakStopPlus limiting for taming unwanted peaks. XLR, 1/4" and Euroblock inputs and outputs and an intuitive user interface with comprehensive output and gain reduction metering round out this professional EQ that is perfect for touring applications or in installed sound venues.
- Dual channel, 31 band graphic equalizer in 3U rack-mount housing
- 1/3 octave constant Q frequency bands
- Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFS)
- dbx Type V noise reduction
- PeakStopPlus limiting
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6dB or +/-15dB
- Low cut filter at 40Hz with 18dB per octave slope
- Internal toroidal transformer
- Relay bypass for power failure system protection