Behringer FBQ6200HD 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
The Behringer FBQ6200HD is a 31-Band Graphic Equalizer that fits comfortably in a 19" 2U rack space, designed with a metal chassis for longevity. Included on the front panel are 31 bands of equalization for fine tuning of a PA or Monitor system, low cut and high cut controls for smooth roll-off at both ends of the human hearing, a simple but effective limiter that can prevent volumes getting above the threshold of pain, or annoying volumes if you have neighbours. The simple pink noise generator allows for easy ringing out of your PA or Monitor system, for a fast and effective setup before musicians show up for their gig.
The FBQ series all include individual LEDs for each of the notch frequencies, allowing for a fast detection of any resonance that may be causing feedback in the system, no more squeeling gigs! The FBQ6200HD can be made more or less sensitive by switching between a narrow or wide range of attenuation, allowing a precise attenuation for every requirement.
On the rear of the FBQ6200HD are two Balanced XLR and Jack Inputs, for clean and professional quality line level signals. There are also Balanced XLR and Jack outputs on the output of the FBQ6200HD, plus an additional Sub-Woofer output for your sub-woofer in your rig.
- 31-Band Equalizer, for fine control of frequencies across the full human hearing.
- Pink Noise Generator, for ringing out your speaker system to find problematic frequencies and the subsequent harmonics.
- Built In Limiter, for a small but sensible limitation of volume within the venue, great for keeping neighbours and performers happy.
- Feedback Detection System, 31 individual LEDs for easy identification of problematic frequencies.
- Sub-Woofer Output, with a selectable crossover frequency to also be used as a crossover for smaller setups.
Write A Review
We think that the FBQ6200HD is a very efficient product, capable of doing many tasks to a professional standard. However, we would love to hear what you think, so why not leave us a review under the reviews tab?