DRAWMER DL441 4 CHANNEL COMPRESSOR/LIMITER The Drawmer DL441 is a four channel Compressor/Limiter with both Hard or Soft Knee compression. Auto Attack and Auto Release circuitry, removes the need for manual adjustment by producing a response which constantly follows the dynamics of the signal. A smooth recovery from compression minimises the effects of `pumping and breathing`. The Peak Level response time is zero. Zero overshoot circuitry provides an adjustable limit to the output peak level. Continuously variable between 0dB and +16dB. This is of particular value for CD mastering and for speaker protection. The operating level of each channel may be switched between -10dB and +4dB. Stereo linking 1 - 2 and 3 - 4.
- 4 channels of switchable Hard/Soft knee compression with variable threshold, ratio and output gain
- Fully automatic attack and release
- Variable ‘zero overshoot’ transparent limiter
- High resolution bargraph metering of gain reduction and input/output level
- Stereo linking (e.g. 2 stereo compressors, 1 stereo plus 2 mono compressors, etc.)
- Switchable -10dB/+4dB operating level
- Balanced XLR input/output connectors