TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6 is an easy-to-use desktop audio interface with dedicated monitor control features including a tracking reverb, an ergonomic volume knob and a 3-mode high resolution meter for intuitive and instant control while recording.
It is designed primarily for users who are looking for convenience and ease of use without sacrificing quality, and will be an attractive solution for novices and professionals alike. The IMPACT mic preamp and the true Hi-Z inputs ensure top-notch sound quality recordings of vocals and guitar.
TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6 features the M40 Studio Reverb, which is based on technology known from TCs high-end reverbs, and as a unique feature it is also available for tracking use enabling the user to add top-quality reverb to the cue without affecting the final track. M40 Studio Reverb is powered by AlgoFlex - a new high definition TC technology that enables hardware quality and predictability to be ported to native software.
The big analog volume control allows for quick and efficient volume control of the DAW and the high resolution representation of input/output levels with 3 modes allow for using the meter as input or output monitoring meter and for mastering purpose. The IMPACT preamp gives the very best opportunity to make outstanding quality recordings, based on dedicated and steadfast technology that ensures an unbiased signal flow.
Desktop Konnekt 6 sports two simultaneous analog inputs, each with a gain knob control; one XLR analog input featuring an IMPACT mic preamp for connecting a microphone, and two 1/4 line-/instrument level analog inputs for connecting guitars, basses, keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, and more. Furthermore two 1/4 analog monitor outputs can be used for passive or active speaker systems or an external mixer, and a stereo headphone output features separate level control and source allowing instant control.
In addition Desktop Konnekt 6 houses innovative features known from the wide Konnekt range; TC NEAR™ (Network Expandable Audio Recording) makes it possible to stack several Konnekt audio interfaces together to obtain double or triple the amount of I/O. To obtain zero-latency monitoring it is possible to control that signals are passed directly from the inputs to the outputs without running through the DAW. For easy set-up and mobility, Desktop Konnekt 6 can be bus-powered via the FireWire cable from most computers.
* IMPACT Mic preamp with 48v phantom power
* High resolution meter
* M40 Studio Reverb powered by AlgoFlex
* Direct monitor control with input/DAW control
* Headphone out with separate level control and separate source
* Input configuration: mic + instr/instr+instr/stereo line
* True Hi-Z guitar inputs known from TC’s high-end guitar processors
* Balanced stereo outputs
* TC NEAR compatible: works with all other Konnekt products
* Instant scene recall
* DIM switch for convenient speaker dimming
* Intuitive control panel for direct monitoring control
* VST/AU compatible
* Desktop design
* FireWire 1394, bus powered
* DICE digital interface chip with JetPLL jitter elimination technology
* Low latency drivers for Mac and PC, WDM, ASIO and CoreAudio
* 24-bit/192 kHz sampling rate