The UR-12 2x2 USB Audio Interface is a compact device with a rugged construction, the metal chassis is tough enough to withstand rough handling while on the road. A class-A D-PRE mic preamp is featured on the UR-12, providing the interface with unrivaled transparency and detailed sound. In addition, top of the range converters provide a maximum sampling rate of 192kHz at a resolution of 24-bits delivering pristine audio quality.
Connectivity with iPads is achieved through the UR-12's Class Compliant mode. Combined with an iOS audio application such as Steinberg's Cubasis, iPad control gives an intuitive music production experience. The UR-12 is also compatible with all major audio editing, mastering and music production software that supports ASIO, Core Audio or WDM standards. A special version of Cubase is included with the UR-12; Cubase AI, offering a complete production environment in one package.
The Steingberg UR-12 features a loopback function which lets you broadcast your audio production to the internet, ideal for capturing audio from a college lecture, a live session or a voiceover for a pre recorded piece of music.
- 24-bit/192 kHz 2 x 2 USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar), 2 TRS line outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Headphones jack with independent level control
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with mix balance knob
- USB-powered for mobile recordings
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows and Mac OS X
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version