DSP-powered SSL processing in PCIe card format
Duende is based on the powerful DSP technology behind SSL's acclaimed C-Series digital consoles. Duende PCIe is a high bandwidth, half length, full height slot-in PCIe card that works in both PCs and Macs. This card is ideal for those who work with lots of external firewire equipment, or those who want to integrate their SSL processing and workstation into a single case unit.
Two Duende PCIe units can be run on a single computer system for up to 64 channels of processing. PCIe can also be partnered with firewire connected Duende Mini or Classic to achieve increased channel processing count.
* Includes EQ & Dynamics Channel and Stereo Bus Compressor Plug-ins
* The legendary sound of SSL for your digital audio workstation
* 32 channels of console-grade SSL EQ and Dynamics processing
* Very high bandwidth internal PCIe card format
* Powerful DSP engine based on SSL's award-winning C Series mixing consoles
* Relieves the plug-in processing burden on your computer's CPU