Presonus Audiobox USB96
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 is a premium-grade audio interface featuring 2 combo mic/instrument inputs as well as built-in +48V Phantom Power. The PreSonus Audiobox 96 delivers exceptional audio fidelity thanks to the innovative technology, high sample rate and high-grade microphone preamps. The 24-bit, 96kHz audio sample rate allows you to capture every nuance of your audio inputs, from vocals to instruments. The compact and highly portable design makes it ideal for use on the move, boasting MIDI connectivity as well as a headphone output for private monitoring.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 is a professional-grade audio interface boasting a sample rate ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz for exceptional audio quality. The result is high-quality audio performance, capturing every nuance from your source inputs. The built-in +48V Phantom Power also allows you to use condenser microphones for studio-grade recordings. The two front-panel combination inputs allow you to capture both vocal and instrument recordings with immense detail. It’s highly portable design is bus-powered, eliminating the need for a power supply and is streamlined for simplicity.
High-Quality Microphone Preamps
The Audiobox 96 boasts premium-grade microphone preamps, combined with the built-in Phantom Power for the best possible audio performance. This allows you to capture vocal recordings in exceptional detail, with airy highs and booming lows. The versatile connectivity is ideal for a range of professional audio applications. From in the studio to live mixing, podcasting and more; the PreSonus AudioBox 96’s design is ideal for a range of situations.
In addition to the front-panel combination inputs, the PreSonus AudioBox 96 includes MIDI connectivity with In and Out connection. The AudioBox also features stereo Main Outs as well as a high-level headphone output for private monitoring.
Design & Included Software
It’s highly portable design makes it ideal for the musician on the move, allowing you to setup and record anywhere within minutes. The roadworthy, heavy-duty steel chassis ensures reliability thanks to its highly durable enclosure. The small size will fit into a laptop bag, and takes up minimal space for the space-conscious user. The AudioBox USB 96 also comes complete with world-class recording software. PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW is a complete recording and editing solution. The easy-to-learn program features an ergonomic layout, designed to speed up your workflow and make recording easier than ever.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Compatible with most Mac® and Windows® recording software
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Powered via USB bus
Presonus Audiobox USB96 Studio 338290