RedNet PCIe Card
For situations in which low-latency performance is critical, such as tracking, the RedNet PCIe card provides the best possible performance for your system. This dedicated card fits into a Windows or Mac computer with a standard PCIe card slot and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with under 3ms latency*. A standard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connector links your audio computer to the rest of the network via a GigE switch.
Key Features and Performance
- 128 channels in and 128 channels out
- Compatible with any Dante network
- Up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Under 3ms analogue-to-analogue round-trip latency (Dependent on ASIO/Core Audio buffer size)
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers