Focusrite Clarett 2Pre Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Using the latest Thunderbolt technology, the new Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre Thunderbolt Audio Interface offers incredible speed and audio quality, with ultra-low interface latency of less than 1ms and sample rates of 24bit/192kHz. Featuring two brand new Clarett microphone preamps, which replicate the impedance and transformer resonance of the classic ISAs, this lightweight and portable interface provides exceptional clarity, along with the iconic sound for which Focusrite is known.
Combining our passion for sound quality with the very latest in Thunderbolt technology, the Clarett range features brand new transformer-modeled preamps, crystal clear conversion, and interface latency so negligible that you can monitor and track within your software without any noticeable delay.
Quite simply, they set a whole new standard for your recording studio.
The brand new Clarett preamps models the impedance and transformer resonance of our iconic Focusrite ISAs. This gives you the same exceptional clarity and signature sound at the touch of a button. In addition, new custom potentiometers deliver superior linear gain.
Every Clarett interface boasts the same unrivaled dynamic range and crystal clear conversion, to capture every nuance of your sound.
- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- Best in class dynamic range: 118dB A/D and 119dB D/A
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures interface latency of under 1ms
- 24-bit, 192 kHz sample rates
- Flagship Clarett 8Pre X designed for permanent professional studio install
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI i/o
- Mac and PC Compatible (Thunderbolt port required)
- 10 in / 4 out
- Single independent headphone output
- Expandable via ADAT input