The Cymatic Audio uTrack32 is a brand-new expansion card that has a host of additional features for the X32 and M32 series of digital mixing consoles. The expansion card adds full multitrack capabilities which are independent to your console's mixing operations. The uTrack32 lets you record 32 channels directly to USB storage allowing you to easily save audio recordings for later use or to edit them in a DAW.
This expansion card also lets you control your recorder via your preferred device (Mac, Windows, iOS or Android devices) all while preserving your consoles ability to act as a 32x32 USB interface. For more information on the uTrack-X32 please refer to the PDFs below. The uTrack-X32 allows you to perform virtual sound checks, which is ideal for sound engineers as it means you don't have to wait around for musicians. This feature lets you playback and loop certain passages giving you extra time and control to refine and fine-tune your mix.
Available for this product are two applications that give you extra control and connectivity over your uTrack-X32 and Cymatic Audio mixing console. The uRemote application (for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android) gives you detailed information on the uTrack-X32's status, letting you change the settings and create playback loops by browsing and selecting songs on a connected drive. The uTool software (for Windows and Mac) gives you the ability to transfer audio content between uTrack-X32 and your computer, extract mono files from recordings and create up to 32 channel multi-track songs.
- 32 channel recording directly from your console, no computer or tablet needed
- Simple one-button “Push and Go” user interface to record
- 32-channel player, remotely controlled with uRemote software (Android, Win, IOS, OS X)
- 32-input, 32-output USB computer audio interface for Windows, OS X and iOS
- Ethernet network interface for remote control from uRemote software
- 32 tracks of simultaneous recording/playback (up to 48kHz/24bits)
- Records to user-supplied, off-the-shelf USB hard drive (FAT-32 format)
- Pre-Record mode ensures you never miss a beat
- Conveniently create new takes while continuing recording, without losing a sample