Never before has such a powerful combination of features been available at such an affordable price, and in such a compact footprint. The uTrack 24 records to and plays Back from standard, off-the-shelf USB drives, while offering a large complement of professional features.
With its large detailed display and generous complement of dedicated front-panel hardware controls, operation is extremely intuitive and straightforward. Recording is never further away than a single push of the dedicated front panel “Record” button.
The uTrack 24 is also ready for the future; a dedicated expansion Slot allows for alternate audio I/O to be added, while a network port allows for alternate control mechanisms.* The uTrack 24 also offers user-installable firmware upgrades, so that new features and capabilities may be added in the future.
- Allows connection of 24 channels of balanced input/output through 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Alternate format 24x24 I/O using optional digital expansion module
- 24-bit resolution, 96kHz sample rate
- Records directly to off-the-shelf USB hard drives attached to convenient front-panel USB port
- 3-segment hardware input metering per input channel
- Large, easy to use illuminated front panel transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer allows internal monitoring of stereo mix of all 24 inputs through front-panel headphone output and control room output. Adjust level, panning, mute, and solo for all 24-inputs while enjoying detailed 24-segment hardware input metering, all with no external mixer required
- Synchronize two uTrack 24 recorders for a total track count of 48 tracks
- RJ-45 Network connection allowing of remote control from uRemote
- BNC Word Clock Input/Output allows integration into larger digital systems
- Large, detailed LCD screen, dedicated menu buttons, and rotary push control allow for fast and intuitive adjustment of various settings
- Cascading of two uTrack24 units to create a perfectly synced 48-track system. (requires future firmware update)