The Cymatic Audio uTrack24 24 Channel Multi-Track Recorder is the ideal FOH rack for any sound engineer who needs an easy to use multi-track recorder. As a universal hardware recorder, player and interface; the uTrack24 records directly on to USB drives plugged into the front panel. The large LCD display shows the level of all channels and can also be used as a 24-segment level meter. The uTrack24 can record up to 24 channels with a sampling rate of 48kHz and up to 24 bits or, up to 8 channels with a sampling rate of 96khz at 24 bits. With its recording and playback functions and easy to navigate controls, the uTrack24 is ideal for sound engineers on the road.
The uTrack24's design is compact and portable whilst not compromising on features and overall power. With its reduced sized of only 1U, this unit allows up to 24 input and output signals via D-Sub multi-pin connectors. This ensures that large live events can be recorded with ease. With its BNCWorldClock input and output, the uTrack24 can integrate seamlessly into other digital recording environments.
- Allows connection of 24 channels of balanced input/output through 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Alternate format 24x24 I/O using optional digital expansion module
- 24-bit resolution, 96kHz sample rate
- Records directly to off-the-shelf USB hard drives attached to convenient front-panel USB port
- 3-segment hardware input metering per input channel
- Large, easy to use illuminated front panel transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer allows internal monitoring of stereo mix of all 24 inputs through front-panel headphone output and control room output. Adjust level, panning, mute, and solo for all 24-inputs while enjoying detailed 24-segment hardware input metering, all with no external mixer required
- Synchronize two uTrack 24 recorders for a total track count of 48 tracks
- RJ-45 Network connection allowing of remote control from uRemote
- BNC Word Clock Input/Output allows integration into larger digital systems
- Large, detailed LCD screen, dedicated menu buttons, and rotary push control allow for fast and intuitive adjustment of various settings
- Cascading of two uTrack24 units to create a perfectly synced 48-track system. (requires future firmware update)