The Live Player LP-16 16-Track Audio Player from Cymatic Audio is a device designed to be used for playing back audio tracks directly from USB sources, triggering MIDI instruments, or driving light shows. It can be used to provide backing tracks or trigger synthesizers in a live scenario, as well as create a virtual sound check.
It features 16 TS outputs, for routing up to 16 tracks to a mixer. With its Windows-based Play List Editor software, you can assign output channels, create set lists, pause times, or establish footswitch control with an optional footswitch. The unit also functions as a USB audio interface for both Mac and PC, with 2 inputs and 18 outputs.
- Direct from USB hard drive multi-track playback (16 tracks at 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz)
- Creation and editing of settings and playlist files offline, using uTool software
- MIDI file playback fully synchronized to audio tracks
- 16 unbalanced analog 1/4" tip-sleeve outputs
- 2-input / 18-output USB audio interface, 24 bit/44.1/48 kHz USB Class Compliant
- Mac OS-X compatible: Core Audio plug and play drivers
- Windows PC compatible (Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 32- bit/64-bit) WDM and ASIO drivers.
- IPad compatible: Plug and play. USB adapter required