AC-1USB AUDIO CAPTURE DEVICE The AC1 bridges the gap between analogue and digital. This high quality USB soundcard is designed to connect your turntable, mixer or CD player and convert the signal to digital, the USB connector plugs into your PC/MAC and allows you to record the audio using the software provided. There is also an analogue output so it can be linked between an existing system to record. Ideal for converting vinyl to MP3 and creating live mixes.
* PC and MAC compatible
* Supplied with recording software
* Connect and capture the audio output of any source
* Record to your PC/Laptop or MAC * Plug and play device, no drivers required
* Power supplied via USB * 2 analogue inputs/outputs, switchable between line and phono
* Built-in pre-amp and ground connection for turntables
* The complete solution for connection between the analogue and digital domain