The CEntrance MicPort Pro is an ultra portable 24-bit/96kHz USB Mic Preamp.
A 24-bit/96kHz broadcast quality USB mic preamp that is used by the BBC, CNN, CBS, and numerous voiceover professionals. MicPort Pro enables instant computer recording with your mic and Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS 10.4 and above. MicPort Pro also features 48V phantom power, a loud headphone output for zero latency monitoring, and aggregation that allows you to record in stereo with two MicPort Pro units.
At home or on the road, MicPort Pro's compact, USB-powered design offers maximum audio fidelity and minimal system configuration. Protected by a rugged chassis, MicPort Pro's low-noise circuitry preserves high-quality audio. In a market full of cheap imitations, MicPort Pro stands alone as the best way for you to sound great in your studio or on the road. No batteries. No latency. No headaches. Just plug it in and you are ready to record.
* 24-bit/96kHz performance
* Loud headphone amp level control for zero-latency monitoring
* 48V phantom power internally generated based on 5V of input so even condenser mics can be used with laptops
* Low-noise mic preamp with input level control knob
* High quality analog to digital (A/D) conversion
* USB bus powered - no batteries or external power supply needed
* Rugged anodized aluminum construction
* 6' (1.83m) USB cable included
* Compatibility: Any condenser, ribbon or dynamic mic, Windows XP and Vista, Mac OSX 10.4 and above, USB 1.1 and 2.0
* Included Software: CEntrance Universal Driver allows for recording in stereo with multiple MicPorts, REAPER multi-track recording and editing software (trial version)