Behringer UMC1820 Audio Interface
The Behringer UMC1820 is a compact but powerful audio interface, offering up to 18 inputs and 20 outputs in a single 1U package. Included on the front and back are access to 8 microphone combination inputs, so you can run up to eight microphones or line inputs, great for all electric instruments or microphone sources. While there are plenty more options for inputs and outputs, the most impressive of them is the ADAT input on the back. By connecting a Behringer ADA8200 to your UMC1820, you can have a total of 16 MIDAS designed pre-amps connected to your computer via a USB connection.
Also very useful is the ability to have MIDI inputs and outputs on the rear of the interface, perfect for recording from your favourite controllers or synths in to any Digital Audio Workstation that you want, including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more.
- 18 Inputs, including 8 MIDAS designed microphone / combination inputs and the ability to add a further 8 microphone inputs via ADAT connection.
- 20 Outputs, including 10 Line Outputs, MIDI out, optical out and SPDIF outs.
- USB 2.0 for 24-bit up to 96kHz sampling rate, professional studio quality recording right from your home!
- Main Outputs, to connect your speakers directly to the interface and control them from the front panel.
- Metal Chassis, for a long lasting and rugged construction.
Write A Review
We were impressed by the great value for money that the UMC1820 offers, but would love to hear what you think. Why not write a review under the reviews tab?