Simple control, Colorful sounds, Massive dynamics
The Yamaha Reface YC utilises a AWS Organ Flute Sound Engine with five incredibly detailed vintage Organ types.
Each Organ type matches a carefully chosen Drive and Tremolo setting to provide an incredibly musical pairing and 128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance.
Combo Organ Sound Engine with five vintage organ waves
• H - American tonewheel organ
• V - British transistor organ
• F - Italian transistor organ
• A - Japanese transistor organ
• Y - Yamaha YC-45D
• All the controls needed to play organ: Footage sliders, Percussion, Vibrato and Rotary speaker control
• Add character with two retro organ effects: Distortion and Reverb
• 128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance
3 Classic Organ Effects
- Rotary Speaker
Share your sounds and collaborate
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you're online.
Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use - just connect reface to Chrome and you're ready to create or start browsing.
- 8 Note Polyphony
- Expression pedal input for foot volume control (organ expression)
- HQ Mini Keys - Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Internal 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- Can be powered using six "AA" batteries for five hours of life.