Simple control, Colorful sounds, Massive dynamics
The Yamaha Reface DX features an FM Sythn engine. Perfect for creating emersive pad sounds as well as other multi-timbral effects.
FM Sound Engine for Additive Sythesis
• 4-operator FM Sound Engine offers dynamic and expressive additive synthesis
• A new feature of this engine is continuously variable feedback on every operator allowing for a wide-range of sound creation
• Multi-touch control interface gives direct access to four simultaneous parameters
• 32 Voice memory locations allow storing and recalling favorite voices
Onboard effects processor with seven types add depth to your sound
- VCM Touch Wah
- VCM Flanger
- VCM Phaser
Share your sounds and collaborate
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you're online.
Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use - just connect reface to Chrome and you're ready to create or start browsing.
- 8 Note Polyphony
- Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all FM generated sounds
- HQ Mini Keys - Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Intergrated Phrase Looper
- Internal 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- Can be powered using six "AA" batteries for five hours of life.