Simple control, Colorful sounds, Massive dynamics
The Yamaha Reface CS features an Analog Physical Modeling Engine with multiple synthesis and oscillator types. This give you the ability to create massive lead sounds that will cut through any mix.
5 Flexible Oscillators
Each oscillator type has flexible LFO and ADSR routing plus unique TEXTURE and MOD controls that work as follows:
Layers multiple sawtooth waves
Changes pitch of second pulse wave
Changes pulse width
Changes pitch and tone of second oscillator
Sets pitch change amount
Changes pitch of first oscillator
Changes pitch of second oscillator
Sets modulation amount
Changes pitch of the modulator
Onboard effects processor with five types add depth to your sound
- OFF (effect bypass)
- VCM Phaser
- VCM Chorus/Flanger
Share your sounds and collaborate
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you're online.
Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use - just connect reface to Chrome and you're ready to create or start browsing.
- 8 Note Polyphony
- HQ Mini Keys - Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Intergrated Phrase Looper
- Internal 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4" unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- Can be powered using six "AA" batteries for five hours of life.