The MINIAK is a powerful performance and production synthesizer. The MINIAK empowers creative musicians with phrase and step sequencing, a built-in drum machine/rhythm sequencer, an arpeggiator, a 40-band vocoder, stereo effects, and a virtual analog synth engine developed in partnership with the world-class Alesis synth team. While the compact, portable synth shines on stage, the MINIAK is also at home in the production studio delivering 24-bit audio resolution.
The MINIAK puts up to eight multi-timbral voices at your fingertips, each with three oscillators. You can create interesting and unique sounds and take advantage of the more-than-600 preset sounds and store up to 1,000 programs in the MINIAK. The synth also has two multi-mode filters, three envelope generators, two LFOs, stereo effects, and a 40-band vocoder. On top of all of this sound-melding power, the MINIAK has a comprehensive sequencer with step and dynamic real time phrase sequencing, a drum machine/rhythm sequencer, and an arpeggiator to aid in creating the landscapes and textures you're after.
Rounding out this complete instrument are high-resolution, 24-bit balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs. The MINIAK has a 37-key semi-weighted keyboard with velocity sensitivity for all-in-one performance. It can also be used as a sound source for MPCs, computer software, and keyboards via MIDI.
- Eight voices, each with three oscillators
- Up to eight multi-timbral parts with stereo effects and 40-band vocoder
- Two multi-mode filters, three envelope generators, two LFOs, sample and hold, tracking
- Dynamic real-time and step sequencers, arpeggiator, and drum machine/rhythm
- Stereo bus effects including reverbs and delays
- 24-bit 1/4" balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs
- 37-key synth-action keyboard with velocity sensitivity
- More than 600 preset sounds
- Sound banks: bass, lead, pad, string, brass, keys, comp, drum, SFX
- MINIAK synthesizer keyboard
- VPM1 gooseneck microphone
- Power supply
- Quick start guide