Clip-On Guitar Tuner
Acoustic musicians can now monitor their pitch as they play! The AW-2 simply clips on to your instrument, where the backlit display can be positioned for easy viewing. The piezo sensor ensures accurate tuning, even in a noisy environment.
Fast, accurate, and reliable chromatic tuning - with clip-on convenience
- Clip-on chromatic tuner that attaches directly to any wind, brass, or string instrument.
- Double ball-joint allows multi-angle positioning with far greater mobility for the display section.
- Internal backlight ensures excellent visibility even on a dimly lit stage.
- Energy-saving Auto mode automatically switches to the low-power Soft mode when no sound is present.
- Korg's proprietary clip-on design safely fits a variety of instruments and makes this an ideal chromatic tuner.
- Select either the internal mic or the piezo sensor for optimum response.
- Markings indicate pure major third and minor third intervals for beautiful, authentic consonance.
- Meter Reverse function allows intuitive tuning from any viewing angle.
- Calibration function accommodates a variety of concert pitches.
- Auto Power Off function maximizes the battery life, even if you forget to turn the chromatic tuner off.
- Memory Backup function.
While clip-on tuners offer convenience to every player, Korg's AW-2 Chromatic Tuner provides the swift and accurate results that today's musician-s demand. The needle-style metering and large backlit display provide the ultimate in functional, high-visibility. Using an articulate mounting system, the entire display section can be quickly positioned for easy viewing. With the AW-2 Chromatic Tuner you'll be ready for stress-free tuning in any situation.