The Behringer ULTRATONE KXD12 is a 700 Watt all-in-one PA system ideal for instrument amplification and public address alike.
The ULTRATONE KXD12 has a bi-amplifier design, meaning the input signal is split by an inbuilt crossover before it is sent to dedicated high and low frequency drivers. The LF driver is a custom engineered 12” TURBOSOUND driver that delivers powerful and high quality audio. With the inclusion of an HF driver, the ULTRATONE KXD12 is primed and ready to amplify your keyboard or drum kit with rich depth and precision.
The ULTRATONE KXD12 also features Class D amplifier technology, KLARK TEKNIK FX with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay and pitch shifter, FBQ Feedback Detection System, four channel stereo operation, dedicated seven band EQ, headphone output, AUX input and a Master section with FX return level, master level, headphones level and Shape controls.
The Behringer ULTRATONE KXD12 outputs on balanced stereo XLR connections with Ground Lift and stereo ¼” TRS jacks, has stereo link connections on ¼” TRS jacks for connecting to a subwoofer and footswitch, AUX inputs on unbalanced RCA, four stereo channel inputs of ¼” TRS jack connections and a dedicated balanced XLR input for connecting a dynamic microphone.
- Bi-amped 700 Watt PA system / instrument amplifier
- 12” TURBOSOUND low frequency driver
- 1” high frequency driver
- Class D amplifier technology
- KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presents including reverb, flanger, chorus and delay
- FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Four channel stereo operation
- Seven band EQ
- Master section with FX Return Level, Master Volume, Phones Level and Shape switch
- Outputs on balanced stereo XLR connections with Ground Lift and stereo ¼” TRS jacks
- Stereo link connections on ¼” TRS jacks for connecting to a subwoofer and footswitch
- AUX inputs on unbalanced RCA
- Four stereo channel inputs of ¼” TRS jack connections
- Microphone input on balanced XLR