Behringer Ultacoustic AT108
The 15-Watt AT108 guitar amp puts vintage tone and character into a lightweight and ultra-portable package. It’s a beautiful-sounding amp for not only beginners in their bedrooms, but for seasoned performers who need that little something extra for their next gig.
A powerful 20-Watt BUGERA 8" speaker is provided for accurate tone and pristine sound reproduction, along with a ultra-musical 3-band EQ for the ultimate in easy sound shaping. For those times when you want to keep all this marvelous tone to yourself, we've included a separate headphone output.
The secret behind the AT108’s incredible sound is our VTC Tube Modeling processor, which exudes the very essence of tube saturation and compression. But VTC does so much more than just generate a copy of a specific amplifier’s character. It accurately emulates the interaction between classic tube stages, responding to subtle tonal changes that occur when one stage hands the signal off the next. The resulting signal is so rich in harmonic content – you’ll wonder where we hid the tubes!
- Extremely versatile 2-channel acoustic instrument amplifier
- Powerful 20-Watt, 8'' dual-cone BUGERA speaker for wide frequency response
- Additional microphone input with separate volume control
- VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing