The UA-S10 Super UA from Roland is professional USB audio interface featuring 1-bit DSD and 32-bit PCM playback for audiophile sound, premium build quality, and low latency performance. The Super UA offers two balanced 1/4" inputs and outputs on the main unit, while the included breakout box with attached connection cable offers balanced XLR microphone inputs and balanced XLR outputs for connecting to monitors. This modular concept allows for desktop studio operation with microphones and speakers, but lets you easily disconnect and use the main unit's 1/4" I/O while on-the-go.
The Super UA uses a S1Lki DSP engine and a high resolution, audiophile-grade DAC that supports 2.8 MHz/1-bit DSD and 192 kHz/32-bit floating-point PCM playback with low-latency pro-studio performance. The enclosure is made from die-cast metal with rubber grips that prevents movement and features a large, multi-function knob surrounded by LEDs, along with recessed, illuminated buttons that allow direct access to all four inputs, two sets of monitors, and two sets of headphones. The Super UA ships with a 1 m USB cable and power supply.
- Audiophile sound quality with 1-bit DSD and 32-bit PCM playback
- Four inputs and four outputs with XLR and 1/4-inch connectors
- Die-cast metal construction with simple, solid controls and smooth metering
- Includes 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch jacks for headphones
- Flexible design allows for mobile use without having to disconnect studio mics and monitors
- Large multi-function knob and recessed, illuminated buttons provide quick access to input and output levels
- Clean, quiet operation with clarity and dynamic range
- Low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers