Make the complex simple.
Pros use large effect switching systems to connect and make it simple to control large assortments of stompboxes, effects and amps. They need control over effect's on/off state as well as the ability to completely change the effects in their 'pedalboard' at the touch of a single button.
Pros like stompbox type metal switches due to their feel when pressed and simplicity of operation. On/Off, or program number is all they have time to worry about in a performance.
The Simplicity of a Stompbox.
The Control of an Effect Switching System. The RP500 takes the complexity of an effect switching system and combines it with the simplicity of stompboxes. Professional tones are at your disposal, all easy controlled. Concentrate on performing.
* Effect switching system offers control over internal stompboxes and effects
* Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxes
* Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amp and cabinet effects in all presets
* 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
* 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user
* Over 125 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
* Up to 5 seconds of delay time
* 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
* Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
* Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
* Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
* Built-in chromatic Tuner
* Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
* Independent 1/4" Left and Right Outputs
* Amp / Mixer switch to engage speaker cabinet
* Stereo 1/8" headphone output
* Stereo 1/8" CD/MP3 Input
* Built-in expression pedal controls the RP500's internal wahs, volume, Whammy and other parameters
* All metal construction
* Cubase LE4 Music Production Software included
* X-Edit Librarian Software included
* 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
* Power supply included