The Digitech DL-8 HARDWIRE Delay/Looper True Bypass Guitar Delay Effects Pedal.
True Bypass. HardWire pedals modify your guitar tone only when you want. HardWire pedals add pure effects when they're on and don't add noise when they're off-truly the best of both worlds. And if you happen to lose power to HardWire pedals in the middle of a performance, you can keep playing because HardWire pedals switch to True Bypass mode until power is restored.
Higher Voltage . HardWire pedals preserve guitar tone because they operate at a significantly higher voltage than your standard pedals. HardWire pedals get the most out of hot guitar pickups and perform flawlessly in the high voltage environment of an amplifier effects loop.
Constant Voltage. HardWire pedals guarantee constant effects performance throughout the life of the battery and prevent tone loss because they operate at a steady voltage-independent of decaying battery voltage.
Tourworthy. HardWire pedals are designed for the touring musician. Unique Stomplock guards prevent controls from being kicked and your tone from being changed. Each HardWire pedal includes custom-cut Velcro pads to fasten it to a pedalboard and green gaffer tape for the actuator label and see the pedal in the most adverse stage lighting conditions.
- Delay Types
- 0.5 Seconds - 150 ms to 500 ms (milliseconds)
- 1 Second - 500 ms to 1 sec
- 2 Seconds - 1 sec to 2 sec
- 8 Seconds - 2 sec to 8 sec
- Modulated - chorused delay
- Analog - vintage bucket brigade analog delay
- Slapback - 80 ms to 150 ms
- LoFi - low-fidelity delay
- Tape - classic tube tape echo
- Loop - infinite stereo loops up to 20 sec
- Tails On/Off Switch - When on, delay tails are not cut off in bypass
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Stomplock knob guards lock your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage Custom-cut Velcro pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
- Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting