The Boss RC-1 Loop Station is a user friendly, easy to use effects pedal that retains all the Boss quality and performance that musicians around the world have come to expect and rely on. Learn, practice and improve your playing by incorporating the RC-1 into your existing pedal board or effects system, enabling you to create your own backing track to jam along with. Experience the fun of looping when you record, playback, overdub and undo or redo loops using this compact BOSS stompbox.
The Boss RC-1 Loop Station Effects Pedal offers up to 12 minutes of stereo recording time, enabling you to capture any extended performance that you could create or imagine, including every phrase that you want for your masterpiece. Whether you're a guitarist, bassist or keyboardist, the simplicity and usability of the RC-1 is a great choice for any player who wants to concentrate on having fun, from beginners to concert touring professionals.
Learn, practice and improve your playing by incorporating the RC-1 into your existing pedal board or effects system, enabling you to create your own backing track to jam along with. You can also loop stereo instruments like synthesizers and have a ball playing along. The stereo inputs and outputs enable you to record and playback your creations in stereo, the way music was intended to be played, performed and enjoyed.
The RC-1 Loop Station looks great and is clear and easy to see the status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. The speed at which the indicator rotates directly corresponds to the length of the loop during overdubbing and playback. The optional FS-7 makes footswitching even simpler and easier! And, its compact size won't take up much space on your pedal board. Pressing the "A" switch will stop the Rec/Overdub/Play mode. Hold down the "A" switch for two seconds or longer to erase the phrase. By pressing the "B" switch, you can easily undo or redo your phrase. It's that easy!
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob
- Indicators: CHECK indicator, LOOP indicator
- INPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- INPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- STOP/UNDO jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply:
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (sold separately) * Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 85 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.): Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (sold separately):
- AC adaptor: PSA series
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
Size and Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-6/16 inches)
- Weight: 440 g (0 lbs. 16 oz.)