The Behringer ULTRABASS BX2000H is a 2000 Watt bass amplifier that is as powerful as it is lightweight.
With a MOSFET preamplifier for an authentic tube amp sound and state of the art Class D amplifier technology, the ULTRABASS BX2000H provides world class amplification that is both warm and rich sounding. The DYNAMIZER Power Management Technology and classic compressor ensures the idiosyncrasies of your instrument and your playing style are captured and reproduced with precision.
The ULTRABASS BX2000H has a dedicated five band EQ with Deep and Bright settings, a switchable shape filter, an active cooling system and a VU meter for signal level control. The unit outputs via Speakon connectors, a footswitch input for connecting a dual footswitch for mute and FX Loop functions, send and return I/O, active and passive instrument DI and a line output, all via balanced ¼” TRS jack connectors.
The Behringer ULTRABASS BX2000H features include:
- 2000 Watt bass amplifier
- High voltage MOSFET preamplifier for authentic tube amp sound
- Class D amplifier technology
- DYNAMIZER Power Management technology
- Classic compressor for increased sustain and smoother volume peaks
- VU meter for signal monitoring
- Dedicated five band EQ with Deep and Bright functions
- Switchable Shape filter
- Outputs via stereo Speakon connectors
- Footswitch input via balanced ¼” TRS jack for connecting a dual footswitch for mute and FX Loop functions
- Send and return I/O via balanced ¼” TRS jack
- Active and passive instrument DI via balanced ¼” TRS jack
- Line output via balanced ¼” TRS jack