Behringer UO300 Ultra Octaver Guitar Pedal
You’ll love how much control this pedal gives you versus other octave boxes. The soon-to-be-classic UO300 features separate controls for varying the amount of Direct Tone, Octave 1 and Octave 2 inject. Octave 1 has a High / Mid / Low Range switch for tweaking the band center of the octave effect. The UO300 incorporates a bright blue LED to indicate power status and battery condition—you can’t miss it even on a bright, sunny outdoor stage—plus a sturdy footswitch which preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. Run the UO300 on a 9 V battery or our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply, giving you added flexibility on stage or in the studio.
- Create a monster sound by adding 2 additional tones using your guitar—1 and 2 octaves below the original tone
- Dedicated volume controls for all 3 tones for awesome sound shaping
- Flexible 3-mode Range switch allows ultimate bass performance
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check, First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode, High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Runs on a 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not supplied)