Filter effects are a key part of some of the worlds most famous guitarists tones. Now it`s never been easier to make classic filters part of your sound with the Filter Machine FM600.
First choose Band Pass, Twin or Low Pass filter modes. Then use separate knobs to adjust Range, Sensitivity and filter Peak. Change polarity with another dedicated switch. Together these controls offer you almost endless tonal possibilities. The FM600`s secret weapon is its Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor: state-of-the-art DSP technology emulates real acoustic environments to give you dramatically-enhanced acoustic fidelity. It has a bright blue LED to indicate power status and battery condition in any stage lighting situation plus a sturdy footswitch which preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. The FM600 pedal runs on the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply or a good old 9 V battery.
* The ultimate Filter Modeler that delivers the whole history from auto-wah, twin, band-pass to swirling low-pass filter effects at the touch of a footswitch
* Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
* Discover the world of moving filters and take off with sounds you have never heard before
* Dedicated Peak, Range, Sensitivity, Filter and Polarity controls forsound shaping
* Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
* Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
* First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life