Includes FREE 3M XLR/DMX Lead!Normally priced at
Just add the product to your basket, and the free lead will be automatically added...
Featuring 4-in-1 LED engine and produces no multi-coloured shadowing thanks to its 18 x 8W quad coloured LEDs, the Alu Performer Par punches out astonishing spots of colour that can serve as a stunning show for various applications from uplighting a large venue and lighting a stage for live performances. The unit can be operated in several modes, including DMX, static colour, colour change, fade, auto, sound active and master/slave. The built-in programs ensure outstanding light shows when linked together by 3-pin XLR cables (master/slave). The chassis is made from lightweight cast aluminium complete with twin hanging bracket for secure hanging and floor standing.
● 18 x 8W quad-colour LEDs
● Beam angle: 40
● DMX channels: 4 or 8 selectable
● Static colour, colour change, fade, auto, sound active and master/slave modes
● Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
● 4 push button menu with LED display
● 3-Pin XLR in/out sockets
● Captive power connection
● Fan cooled
● Power consumption: 160W
● Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
● Dimensions: 255 x 297 x 325mm
● Weight: 2.6kg