Studiospares RED800 8 Channel microphone splitter
The RED800 is transformer isolated 8 channel splitter. Each input on the front of is linked to a direct output and an isolated output at the rear of the unit.
- Problems of hums and buzzes are eliminated by the isolation of the transformers and the provision of individual channel ground lift switches.
- Line level signals will not overload the circuitary through the inclusion of a -40dB attenuation pad.
- Front panel switches allow individual channels can be set to provide two balanced outputs by linking the input of a pair of channels. i.e. channel 3 can be linked to channel 4.
- Makes providing an additional isolated microphone signal a breeze
- The "link out" output is a direct connection and passes phantom power; the "out" is a transformer-isolated duplicated out.