The ART S8-3WAY Microphone Splitter is ideal for live sound, recording and broadcast applications where microphone and XLR balanced line level input signals have to go to multiple mix locations.
Each channel provides one XLR input, one XLR direct output with two additional transformer isolated XLR outputs for a total of 3 balanced outputs from each single microphone input signal.
Typical uses would include sending 8 direct signals through the S8-3WAY to a main Front-of-house mixer, with additional feeds going to a monitor mix station while transformer balanced isolated feeds are sent to remote recording desk or used for a broadcast feed.
The ART S8-3WAY features the same high-quality musical sounding transformers used in the popular ART S8, and is housed in a standard 1U space rack-mountable steel chassis designed for years of reliable operation.
- High quality passive interface
- Eight high performance transformers
- One direct and two transformer isolated output per channel
- Balanced XLR input and 3 balanced XLR per channel
- Extremely wide frequency response
- Extremely low voltage insertion loss
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
- Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed install, Studio applications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: > 0.26% from 20 Hz to 20K Hz @ -15 dBu
- Phase Response: > 10 degrees @ 20kHz
- Input Impedance: > 1100 Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical driving source impedance is 150 Ohms)
- Output Impedance: < 255 Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical output load impedance is 1000 Ohms)
- CMRR: > 105 dB @ 60 Hz, > 80 dB @ 3kHz
- Insertion Loss: Approximately 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum Input Level For 1% THD: -1.4 dBu @ 20Hz, +3.5 dBu @ 30Hz, +9.4 dBu @ 50Hz
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 482.6mm x 95mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg