The BP511 single circuit beltpack has 'Mic Select' switches linked in parallel. Pressing either switch will open or close the microphone circuit. The 'Mic Select' switches glow green when activated. A single volume control is provided for monitoring via a pluggable headset.
To catch the attention of operators who have removed their beltpack and headset, a call alert signal is sent by pressing the red 'Call' button. This produces a combination of 20kHz tone and a DC signal to trigger the call lights on all user stations and outstations on a chosen circuit. DC call signalling has been retained for compatibility with previous Tecpro designs.
When a call alert signal is received on the intercom circuit, the 'Mic select' and 'Call' buttons flash brightly to attract attention.
For increased visibility, Series 2 beltpacks have a mimic LED on their base so the call alert may be seen from most angles.
A 'Call' send/receive confidence tone is also heard in the headset. This may be muted by pressing a combination of buttons on the beltpack.
An optional vibration motor (as used in mobile phones) is available. This triggers when a call alert signal is received. This function can be switched off by pressing a combination of buttons on the beltpack.
- Male and female XLR 3 pin connectors on base for connection to a single intercom circuit
- Compatible with standard mic cables
- Loop through for daisy-chaining beltpacks
- Lightweight, robust high impact ABS case
- Recessed controls and connectors prevent damage
- New rear mushroom mounting system - mates with swivel belt clip and other mounting options
- Male XLR 4 pin connector for headset
- Powerful headphone amplifier with volume control
- Sidetone preset for adjusting level of own voice in headset
- Limiter on mic amp - prevents distortion due to overload
- Two 'Mic Select' switches in parallel - latching and non-latching operation
- 'Remote Mic Kill' send and receive - 24kHz tone
- 'Call' alert signal 20kHz and DC send and receive. Visual and audible 'Call' indication
- Mimic 'Call' LED indicator on base for increased visibility
- Local 'Call' alert tone - programmable
- Microphone disable mode - programmable
- Bright and dim indicator operating modes - programmable
- Vibration 'Call' alert option
- Beltpack settings revert to default when system power removed
- Black matt finish to minimise visibility in stage applications
- Compatible with original Tecpro designs