Stageclix Jack V3 - digital wireless system for guitar and bass 5,8 GHz, 12 channels, 20Hz-20kHz, metal housing, jack mounted on transmitter for direct plug in, 100m range, 24bit digital converter, 3 channel diversity, battery charger on the receiver, up to 15hr battery life, jack output, includes power supply.
The materials used for both the transmitter and receiver casings have been carefully selected and tested,and have proven to be “road proof”. The shell of the transmitter is manufactured from indestructible polycarbonate (also used to make safety goggles), and the receiver is housed in a robust stompbox-sized metal case.
Some guitarists and bassists prefer the traditional ‘wired’ sound – but for theatre, conference, presentation, houses of worship and broadcast purposes, a ‘pure’ digital sound is more appropriate. Both are available with the stageClix ‘Jack’ – simply hold the button down for more than 5 seconds, and the cable capacitance circuitry will be engaged. Press again for 5 secs to disengage.
The system uses an unique, patented transmitting technique which stageClix calls ‘triple-diversity’. By using three frequencies within 1 channel at the same time there’s practically zero chance of dropout or interference. It’s also really easy to use, there is no menu to navigate, nor an installation procedure. Plug into the guitar, switch on, and play!
- No audible delay (less than 2.4 milliseconds), an end to latency problems.
- CD quality from 24 bit digital converters, frequency response is 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB.
- Extremely quiet – signal to noise ratio typically 97dB.
- Small, light and strong – transmitter is about the size of a lighter, housed in a polycarbonate case.
- Impedance 1.5MOhm (good even for pietzo pickups like NS basses), RF power 20mW.
- Can be used legally worldwide, operates in the uncluttered 5.8 GHz band: 5.800GHz – 5.928GHz
- Uses rechargeable batteries, which are (quickly) recharged when the transmitter is plugged into the receiver.
- Stompbox sized receiver in a rugged metal housing. Output impedance 1kOhm, sensitivity -82dBm.
- Long Battery Life – 15 hours non-stop playing on one charge. Fast charging: 1 hour charge = 4 hours playing.
- Battery type is Lithium Polymer – user replaceable, or old batteries can be returned to stageClix for ‘green’ disposal.
- Virtually zero dropout – uses unique ‘Triple Diversity’ transmission, i.e. it transmits on 3 different frequencies at once in any one band.
- Flexible and practical – 12 stageClix transmitters can be used simultaneously in one venue.
- 50 metres range (line of sight), approx 200 feet. Transmitter weight: 68 grammes, including batteries.
- Digital UK power supply for receiver, 100v to 230v AC, USB plug and socket.
- Suitable for all passive instruments – and most active ones.