The GLXD16UK wireless instrument system offers the freedom of the entire stage with totally license free operation wherever you are in the world. LINKFREQ 2.4 GHz digital transmission offers incredible audio quality- automatically re-tuning in the event of interference to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted audio signal. This not only reduces the worry of interference, but drastically reduces set up times.
With an all-metal construction, two-color transmitter status indicator LED and multiple charging solutions (car, wall or USB) the GLXD16UK is a sophisticated wireless instrument system that makes life easy and ensures your guitar sounds the way it should.
Included with the system:
- GLXD1 Body Pack Transmitter
- GLXD6 Pedal Board Receiver
- SB902 Lthium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- PS42E Power Supply
- SBC-USB-MicroB Cable
- WA305 guitar cable
GLXD6 Pedal Board Receiver
The GLXD6 features a compact metal design that allows it to be mounted as part of a guitar of bass players pedal board setup, reducing the amount of cabling required with traditional rack mounted systems. A built in strobe/meter tuner with muting facility makes the GLXD6 incredibly versatile, further simplifying your setup time by removing the need for a separate tuner pedal.
GLXD1 Body Pack Transmitter
The GLXD1 body pack transmitter automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing, offering dependable reliability in radio transmission. A sophisticated durable design, combined with a lightweight metal construction ensures the GLXD1 tranmitter pack stands up to the rigors of gig life, whilst remaining discreet and unobtrusive when worn. 16 hours of continuous use with Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provides cover for even the longest of performances. With a 60 m (200 ft.) transmission range the GLX16DE wireless system ensures there are no restrictions, no matter how big the stage.
- Automatic LINKFREQ transmission for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure rechargeable batteries
- Up to 60 m (200 ft.) transmission radius
- All-metal construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- Multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
- Strobe and meter tuning options ? tune while mute or live
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LED display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz audio frequency range
- 120 dB dynamic range