TheShure BLX288UK/SM58 offers professional vocal reproduction alongside rock solid wireless connectivity allowing the freedom of the entire stage. The BLX288UK/SM58 provides the ideal solution when looking for vocal clarity in any situation when two handheld wireless microphones are required at the same time. World renowned SM58 capsules ensure the precise and accurate capture of vocals, with a warm and rich tone. The BLX2/SM58 transmitters features a lightweight design with rugged construction to stand up to the rigors of the stage. The BLX88 receiver receives both handsets and has been designed for a quick setup, with user friendly intuitive controls making operation easy. Separate audio outputs are provided for each channel with individual control. Microprocessor controlled internal antenna diversity provides rock solid and dependable communication to the transmitters whilst the 'One touch-QuickScan' frequency selection system quickly locates the best open frequencies to battle any potential interference. For a dual wireless system you can depend on for outstanding vocal tone and stage ready reliability, the Shure BLX288UK/SM58 is the perfect choice.
BLX2/SM58 Handheld Microphones with SM58 Capsules
- Integrated microphone capsule design featuring SM58
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
BLX88 Dual Diversity Receiver
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors for each channel
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio level / Red: Overload / Clipping)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per channel
Channel 38 for licensed operation in the UK. Low cost licenses for using this wireless system can be obtained from PMSE at https://www.pmse.co.uk/ .