The ShureBLX24RUK/SM58 offers professional vocal reproduction alongside rock solid wireless connectivity allowing the freedom of the entire stage. The world renowned SM58 capsule ensures the precise and accurate capture of vocals, with a warm and rich tone. The BLX2/SM58 transmitter features a lightweight design with rugged construction to stand up to the rigors of the stage. The BLX4R receiver has been designed for a quick setup, with user friendly intuitive controls making operation easy. Included is the rack mounting system required to mount the BLX4R into a standard 19U rack space. Microprocessor controlled internal antenna diversity provides rock solid and dependable communication to the transmitter whilst the 'One touch-QuickScan' frequency selection system quickly locates the best open frequency to battle any potential interference. For a wireless system you can depend on for outstanding vocal tone and stage ready reliability, the Shure BLX24RUK/SM58 is the perfect choice.
BLX2/SM58 Handheld Microphone with SM58 Capsule
- Integrated microphone capsule design featuring SM58
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
BLX4R Rack Mount Receiver
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio level / Red: Overload / Clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Up to 12 compatible systems per channel
Channel 38 for licensed operation in the UK. Low cost licenses for using this wireless system can be obtained from PMSE at https://www.pmse.co.uk/ .