Features two BLX1 bodypack transmitters, a BLX88 dual diversity receivers and two CVL Lavalier Microphones. It operates within the Channel 38 frequency band (606MHz – 614MHz) introduced in 2013.
The BLX series are competitively priced products which maintains all the attributes associated with the legendary Shure brand name.
BLX offers Shure’s professional quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface. Range is not compromised by price being around 90 metres line of sight.
It gives you world-class design and rock-solid build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Using this smart system is a no-brainer, and thanks to Shure's cutting-edge QuickScan technology, frequency-selection hassles are a thing of the past. The system automatically checks for the best frequency of operation. Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
Overall system response 50Hz – 15kHz
Dynamic Range 100dB
BLX1 Body Pack Transmitters
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED (Green: Normal audio level / Red: Overload / Clipping)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per channel
Channel 38 for licensed operation in the UK. Low cost licenses for using this wireless system can be obtained from PMSE at https://www.pmse.co.uk/ .