Whether it is for a speakers podium or for fast mobile use in video productions, the SKP 300 G3 converts any conventional cabled microphone quickly and easily into a wireless version. The phantom power required by condenser microphones is also supplied by the rugged transmitter--a highly versatile device that enables cabled microphones to become wireless with ease.
For applications in the Installed Sound sector, the plug-on transmitter can be combined with an EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver, thus making it possible, for example, to have a speakers podium without the visual interference of cables or to implement mobile lecterns. For video journalists, the SKP 300 G3 is an ideal partner for the EK 100 G3 camera receiver.
The SKP 300 is powered by two AA batteries or the Optional BA 2015 accupack (sold separately).
The plug-on transmitter is available in eight frequency ranges, and is quickly and easily synchronized with its receiver using an infrared link.
UK Model: SKP-300-G3-E-X
Frequency Range: 823-865 MHz (Free Channel 70 = 863-865 MHz)
Key Features -
- * P48 phantom power for easy use of any cabled mic
- * Plug-on transmitter with XLR-3F connector for quick use, no visual interference of cables
- * Rugged metal housing for rough use
- * Up to 42 MHz switching bandwidth for flexible use at different locations
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 105 x 43 x 43 mm (4.1 x 1.7 x 1.7 in)
- Weight (Transmitter): 195 g (6.9 oz)