The Samson AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System, E2, Channel 70 (863.625 MHz) is a breakthrough that utilizes the latest in lithium ion battery technology and small, high-quality audio and RF components to bring performance freedom and convenience to a new level.
To eliminate continually changing batteries, Samson has designed the AirLine Micro UHF wireless 600 Mhz system to be fully rechargeable, supplying lithium ion rechargeable batteries and USB DC power inputs for both the AH2 earset transmitter and AR2 receiver. A handy docking station for the receiver also provides a USB DC input and a 3.5mm balanced audio output.
Leaving beltpacks behind, AirLine Micro employs the AH2, a complete earset transmitter for total freedom and uninhibited movement. The transmitter features an omnidirectional microphone to ensure your voice is picked up and amplified even during periods of fast, heavy movement. Plus, its water resistant design protects the mic and transmitter from moisture and perspiration that can accumulate during intensely active performances.
Like the AH2 transmitter, the AR2 also houses a rechargeable battery that will offer about 7 hours of operation. A 3.5mm balanced mic/line level output and USB DC power input round out the features on this pioneering receiver.
Samson AirLine Micro Wireless Earset System, E2, Channel 70 features:
- 863.625 MHz
- Wireless UHF 600 MHz system with micro-size AH2 transmitter and AR2 receiver
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation
- Includes a convenient system carry case Includes AC adapter and charging cables
- AH2 Earset transmitter and omnidirectional microphone with Lithium ion rechargeable battery (5-6 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for recharging
- Single button operation for power, mute and volume
- Water resistant
- AR2 Low-profile wireless receiver (2.36" x 1.67" x .51")
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for power and recharging
- 3.5mm balanced mic/line level output
- AR2 Dock provides secure base for AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging
- USB DC input for power and recharging (cables included)
- 3.5mm balanced audio output (cables included)