The Line 6 XD-V55HH
is a digital wireless handheld microphone system and is part of the XD-V55 series. The XD-V55HH sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems providing unmatched performance, full-range sound, and license-free operation.
Built for rock-solid performance, the XD-V55HH is road-ready and offers spectacular audio quality free from interference. The system consists of a premium dynamic microphone transmitter with cardioid capsule and rack-ready receiver. Ideal for active performers and presenters seeking an advanced hands-free system.
The XD-V55 features exclusive Line 6 filter modeling combined with fourth-generation 2.4GHz digital wireless technology. With 12 channels of full-range, 24-bit compander-free performance, the XD-V55HH provides unmatched audio clarity, guaranteed across its entire 100 metre (300 foot) range. The XD-V55 also gains access to 4 superb microphone models right in your hand, including three that are based on the world's most popular live sound mics from Shure , Sennheiser and others. With the touch of a button on the microphone, you can find the mic model that best fits your unique voice.
Encompassing a host of additional professional features, the XD-V55 can handle the most complex of applications. With advanced signal encryption (Digital Channel Lock), channel scanning, dynamic filters, gain control, and much more night after night. Use several receivers together to create advanced multi-channel systems, and powered BNC antenna inputs allow daisy-chaining multiple units to a single antenna array. The possibilities are endless with this comprehensive wireless solution.
For complete flexibility, XD-V55 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required - and all XD-V55 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide.The Line 6 XD-V55HH main features include:
- 300-foot extended range
- 12 channels - use up to 12 systems simultaneously
- 4 superb microphone models right in your hand, at the push of a button
- Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology
- Receiver: three 5-segment LEDs for monitoring RF strength, battery status, and audio levels at all times
- Robust aluminum chassis
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- 2 BNC antenna inputs for antenna connection
- Transmitter: premium dynamic microphone capsule with cardioid polar pattern
- Robust metal body resistant to handling noise
- LCD display for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model and more
- Interchangeable microphone capsules - compatible with other industry-standard mic capsules
- Lock mode to prevent changes during performance
- Power and Mute for control over output
XD-V55 Receiver, 9V / 0.5A external universal power supply, two (2) half-wave articulating antennas, user's manual.
THH12 Handheld Microphone Transmitter, two (2) AA alkaline batteries, mic stand clip.