• Digital Hybrid Wireless Technology*
• New Backlit Display
• Works with IFB and wireless microphone receivers
• Membrane switch control panel with LCD display
• 256 synthesized UHF frequencies
• 50 mW, 100mW, 250mW output power (Dealer Configurable)
• Wide input dynamic range
• DSP based pilot-tone signal
• Circulator/Isolator output stage
• Splash-proof, machined aluminum housing
• Non-corrosive, superhard finish
• Dual battery for longer operating time SMa/E01
The SMDb/E01 brings Digital Hybrid Wireless technology to miniature transmitters in in a configuration essentially any wireless microphone application with a lavaliere microphone.
The tiny size of the dual battery SMDb/E01 model makes concealment easy, yet with up to 250 mW output (Dealer Configurable), it does not sacrifice performance. Switching power supplies throughout the design allow long battery life with NiMH batteries. Setup and control is simplified with membrane switches and an LCD interface. Multiple functions are clearly marked on the panel, with on-screen prompts on the LCD as reminders when another switch must be held or the selection is locked out.
The innovative servo bias input on the standard 5-pin connector provides a programmable, regulated voltage to accommodate a wide variety of electret microphones. Two bicolor LEDs make adjusting input levels for proper modulation easy and accurate.
The splash-proof housing is machined out of a single block of aluminum, which is then plated with a superhard, non-corrosive coating. The SMDb/E01 transmitter is equally at home in theatre, television and film where temperature and environmental extremes require superior performance under the most demanding conditions.
Hands-free remote control is provided by using the unique RM.