Gemini loves freedom.
Gemini's UHF-4200M Dual Wireless Handheld Mic System provides clear, accurate vocal reproduction without the burden of cables, ensuring wired limitations never force you to sacrifice passion or energy during a performance. Ideal for lead singers, MCs, DJs, karaoke enthusiasts and anyone seeking a high-quality wireless handheld solution, the UHF-4200M offers superior reliability and ultra-clear reception at a completely affordable price.
Roadworthy. Crystal clear. Frequency-agile.
Built to withstand the rigors of heavy touring or consistent use at bars, clubs, auditoriums and houses of worship, the UHF-4200M features robust dual 100-channel UHF receivers with a range of 250 feet. Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, both receivers are housed in a single discreet enclosure with a front panel Power button. Each receiver has individual rotary Volume control, along with Group and Channel adjustments for setting the desired frequency. RF and AF LED indicators also let you monitor incoming signal strength, while balanced XLR and unbalanced -inch outputs offer true connecting convenience. The unit even gives you the option to set your frequency manually or allow the receivers to automatically find an optimal frequency.
Professional vocal reproduction in the palm of your hand.
The UHF-4200M's dynamic handheld microphone transmitters feature high-sensitivity cardioid capsules that give your vocals the professional sound you crave, while noise absorption components within the mic barrels eliminate switch shock and handling noise. The transmitters also provide convenient Power/Mute buttons and run on two AA batteries with up to eight hours of battery life.
Ditch the cables.
Why restrict your performance with wires when the UHF-4200M gives you total freedom of mobility Ditch the cables and let your natural energy electrify the crowd with this high-quality wireless solution.
- Dual UHF receivers with 250' range
- US: 100 operating frequencies between 682MHz and 698MHz
- EUR: 100 operating frequencies between 854MHz and 864MHz
- Allows up to 8 mics to be used simultaneously without interference
- Switchable automatic/manual frequency selection
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception
- RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring incoming signal strength
- Auto mute with built-in noise reduction
- Front panel output level control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
- Microphone On/Off switch
- Unidirectional, dynamic handheld microphone transmitters