The AT-One from Audio Technica is an entry level wireless system that includes a beltpack transmitter which works with the AT-One range of Wireless receivers (sold seperatly). These units are easy to setup, reliable and can be connected to a variety of microphones.
With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
- RF Output power: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following national regulations
- Input connections: Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST
- Pin 3: Mic
- Pin 4: DC Bias +10V
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Battery Life: 10 hours - depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 66 mm x 98 mm x 22 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 71 g without batteries