The AKG WMS40 MINI2 Dual wireless system, offers high-definition audio performance, with efficient body pack and cardioid mic transmitters, ensuring advanced, reliable and quality sound for performances. The WMS40 MINI2 Dual Package is available in three sets - Vocal, Instrumental and Mix sets. The Vocal set features two HT40 MINI dynamic cardioid microphones and the SR40 MINI2 Dual receiver. AKG's Instrumental set includes two PT40 MINI body packs - the smallest transmitters in its class that lasts up to 30 hours on one AA battery- the SR40 MINI2 Dual and a guitar cable, while the Mix set offers one HT40 MINI, a PT40 MINI and the SR40 MINI2 Dual. With swivelling antennae, easy-to-read LED meterings, volume control and an on-off switch on the front of the receiver, the plug-and-play system ensures engineers and musicians spend more time playing than worrying about the wireless technology itself.
Features / Specification:
- Dual channel plug-and-play wireless
- Each of the 2 included body pack transmitters has a 3-pin mini XLR connector compatible with all guitars, basses and AKG's MicroMics
- 30 hours of operation from a single AA battery
- Receiver offers two balanced outputs on 1/4 inch jack connectors
- Fixed frequency on channels ISM2/3