Studiospares S945 Dynamic Microphone
The Studiospares S945 microphone is an impressive alternative to other handheld vocalist microphones. With a frequency response that is tailored specifically to the human voice, it excels at reproducing speech and vocals.
Dynamic microphones are particularly great with loud sound pressure levels, which means that this microphone could also be used for guitar cabinets or snare drums. Another trait is that dynamic microphones are prone to be low sensitivity so is sure to place this microphone close to the sound source.
The hyper-cardioid polar pattern of this microphone is useful at rejecting off-axis sounds, especially at the rear of the microphone. This is great for live stages, where a small amount of space has a lot of sound reinforcement and can cause feedback or spill from other sound sources.
- Tailored Frequency Response, an ideal microphone for speech, vocals and other loud instruments
- Two-stage pop blast filter. Easily removed for cleaning
- Capsule soft suspended to stop handling noise
- Silent On/Off Switch
- Hyper-Cardioid Polar Pattern effectively cuts out unwanted side sounds and PA feedback
- A wide frequency range from 55Hz to 17.5kHz captures every sound
- Frequency response is substantially flat so everything captured sounds natural
- Body manufactured from diecast zinc alloy for strength and total shielding
- High maximum SPL can cope with any instrument or voice
- Shure SM58LC Switched version - Code 423100
- Sennheiser e945 Switched version - Code 453820
- AKG D5CS Switched version - Code 469500
Included is an XLR Lead
XLRs are die-cast and have no screws. The cable is compressed by the chuck principle when the top is tightened. A 64 strand 0.12mm lapped copper screen ensures excellent flexibility and screening. Low DC losses are ensured by the use of 20 strands of 0.12mm copper wire.
This microphone will stand direct comparison with any big-name product and is sold at a fraction of their price. It includes a quality 5m XLR Lead.
- Capsule Dynamic
- Polar Pattern Hypercardioid
- Frequency Range 45Hz - 15.7kHz
- Sensitivity -53dB +/-3dB (ref 0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance 600Ω
- Maximum SPL 144dB